Start Today Journal gratitude list for today:
1. Cash’s first day of school and we had an uneventful morning getting everyone out the door to drive him to school. Uneventful is an absolute win!
2. I was afraid my riding lesson was going to be canceled today because of rain but it held off and I was able to ride this morning.
3. Chris’s help getting shelves hung on the walls in the office. I desperately need more storage if I’m going to make my goal of having an efficient and organized office.
4. Walmart grocery pickup. It’s such a lifesaver.
5. The three seasons room was a HOT mess of just everyone’s junk and I got it completely cleaned out and ready for the cleaning couple tomorrow. There’s a lot of windows in there to be cleaned.
What are you grateful for today?
Also, I know it was supposed to be Cash’s first day of school picture BUT his brothers wanted in on the action. 📸