Start Today Journal | August 14, 2019
Super late on my journal today but I got it done.
1. Ice cubes. I mean, they make all of our drinks infinitely more delicious. So thank you, ice cubes.
2. I went to Dollar Tree and got a bunch of different kinds of flash cards to play learning games with Colton and Cooper. We had a lot of fun with them today.
3. My October schedule is FULL and I’m so excited to be doing TWO Witches Night Out events in two different towns. I’ve never been to a WNO and I’m stoked!
4. Took a nap with the boys today. I forgot how hard being a full time SAHM is 😓. Having them back home with me full time while simultaneously trying to make jewelry and keep the house tidy is exhausting. And I’m letting myself rest extra during this transition.
5. My new LimeLife skincare. I’ve only had it for two days but I feel like a full blown adult woman now that I have a skincare regimen.
What are you grateful for today?